Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome My Son!!

Finally, after a fierce struggle of life and death, my wife gave birth to our beloved son. Welcome to this colorful yet challenging world“Saifan Seigi Ragamustari”!
I can’t say I have ever felt this happy, exited, and scared before.

We hope you grow up to be a good, kind, and strong person, and close to Allah nevertheless. And may Allah give my wife and me the power and strength to be good parents in every way.

He was born on the 14th of January 2007, 11.04 Japan time in Uji byouin (uji hospital), Uji, Kyoto, Japan. His birth weight was 2.922 kg, with a length of 48 cm.

Saifan and Mommy

Thank you Allah our dear lord. For giving us happiness and blessing through out our entire lives (Even though we tend to forget the good things and remember the bad things, lets stop doing that). Please pray for us my dear friends.

Once again, Welcome my son!!

5 comments:

Awan Diga Aristo said...

SELAMAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!!

Salam jitak dari Oom Awan buat Saifan =D

semoga saifan bisa jadi penyejuk hati kedua orang tuanya...

obot said...

waah... selamat ya, pen! :) salam buat emir, selamat datang buat saifan

Fendrri said...

thanks ya bot, wan. Tolong doain ya. :)

Anonymous said...

satu kata saja: SELAMAT!!!

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaikum wr.wb

sun sayang buat the cute saifan....